2019 Alumni Leadership Conference
We are thrilled you will be joining us at the Alumni Leadership Conference on February 7–8. More than 250 volunteer leaders from around the world have registered to attend across both days and we are excited to come together to share experiences, discuss challenges, and explore resources.
Please find important premeeting information linked below for your review:
- Meeting Location Maps
- A Message from the Alumni Leadership Conference Co-Chairs
- Alumni Leadership Conference Agenda
- An Introduction to Step Back Consulting
- Meeting/Conference Registrant list (HarvardKey required)
A few important details to note:
- The recommended dress is business casual for the daytime meetings and business formal for dinner.
- The Friday afternoon tours are at capacity. Only those who have registered will be accommodated. Attendees should have received a separate email regarding their tours.
We have had record-breaking registration numbers and are at capacity. If your plans have changed and you are no longer able to join us, please let us know by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may accommodate as many attendees as possible. We wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing you next week.
Your friends at the Harvard Alumni Association