2019 HAA International Meeting and
Alumni Leadership Conference
We are thrilled you will be joining us at the HAA International Meeting and Alumni Leadership Conference on February 6–8. More than 250 volunteer leaders from around the world have registered to attend and we are excited to come together to share experiences, discuss challenges, and explore resources.
Please find important pre-meeting information linked below for your review:
- Meeting Location Maps
- Registrant List for the informal regional dinners on Wednesday evening (HarvardKey required)
- International Meeting Agenda
- International Meeting Registrants by Region (HarvardKey required)
- A Message from the Alumni Leadership Conference Co-Chairs
- Alumni Leadership Conference Agenda
- An Introduction to Step Back Consulting
- Meeting/Conference Registrant List (HarvardKey required)
- Registrant List for the Friday evening dinner at the Harvard Club of Boston (HarvardKey required)
A few important details to note:
- The recommended dress is business casual for the daytime meetings and business formal for dinners, with the exception of the informal regional dinners on Wednesday night, which will be casual.
- The updated International Meeting Agenda includes locations for the informal regional dinners on Wednesday evening. Those attending are asked to bring cash to avoid delays with individual credit card payments.
- The Friday afternoon tours are at capacity. Only those who have registered will be accommodated. Attendees should have received a separate email regarding their tours.
- The first session of the International Meeting will kick off at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, February 7, in the Stubbins Room in Gund Hall at the Harvard Graduate School of Design at 48 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138.
We have had record-breaking registration numbers and are at capacity. If your plans have changed and you are no longer able to join us, please let us know by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may accommodate as many attendees as possible. We wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing you next week.
Your friends at the Harvard Alumni Association